10 Most Common Money Mistakes

10 most common money mistakes
according to Ma. Salve Duplito of Inquirer.net

Money Mistake no. 1: Living beyond your means.
Money Mistake no. 2: Not saving enough.
Money Mistake no. 3: Being Materialistic.
Money Mistake no. 4: Giving in to greed.
Money Mistake no. 5: Not Knowing what you want.
Money Mistake no. 6: Failing to pay off debt.
Money Mistake no. 7: Getting killed by advertisements.
Money Mistake no. 8: Not having a plan.
Money Mistake no. 9: Not having financial education.
Money Mistake no. 10: Procrastinating.

-0-

Among the money mistakes stated above, I personally am guilty of mistake no. 8.  I am finding it hard to come up with a financial plan for the long-term.  I just find it so hard to plan for a future that is still full of uncertainties.  Especially now that people are more likely to live in the moment and think less of the future.  However, I do believe that this is a grave mistake.  If you are having the same problems as I am, I suggest we start by coming up with plans even just for the short-term.  This could either be quarterly or semi-annually.  Even though only for the short term, having a plan beats having none at all. 

-0-
Have articles sent to your Email for FREE. Subscribe by Email

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Articles:



 

1 comments:

  1. Hello Sun Jun, I invite you to visit my new blog or we can exchange links. Just message me at my email if you are willing. My Blog is entitled "Millionaire Acts" with URL http://www.millionaireacts.com :)

    on January 3, 2009 at 11:28 PM