Merry Christmas!

I am a Money Magnet! We are Money Magnets!





This is not a paid post or anything but I was just really caught by surprise by my Sony Ericsson T700 which I got a few months back.  Look what it displayed on the screen today - starting on Christmas Eve!  Normally it would just display random patterns or a simple tree just like how kids would draw it.  I was speechless when I saw the Christmas Tree just for me.  Wow! I'm happy that my phone is as smart as me. hehehe (^0^)/  I love it!




I'm writing also to greet all you Money Magnets out there a ...
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!


Get your free email updates.  Subscribe here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Articles:



 

2 comments:

  1. Jack said,

    Hi Webmaster,
    Let me congratulate for maintaining such a wonderful site here:
    www.allmortgagefacts.com

    Keeping in mind the quality information and services of your site, we are planning to add link to your site in one of our community site / blogs and get a link to our site from yours.

    Please advise whether we should go ahead.

    Thanks again for your good work, awaiting for your earliest repley

    Regards,
    Jack

    on January 11, 2010 at 6:21 PM  


  2. Jack said,

    contact me : martin.jack0007 @ gmail.com

    on January 11, 2010 at 6:22 PM