Chinese New Year Treat from BPI Family

I am a Money Magnet! We are Money Magnets!

"Hop on your way to good fortune in the year of the metal Rabbit!"  This was BPI Family's tag line when it launched its Chinese new year promo!

To celebrate the Chinese New Year BPI Family Bank gave away Hopia (Chinese cake/biscuit) and Tikoy (Rice cake) to all visiting clients!  Aside from these Chinese delicacies they also offered clients who deposited at least Php 25,000 for individual accounts and Php 50,000 for corporate accounts to pick a "Good Luck Angpao."  The Angpao contained varying amounts from 20 pesos to as big as 500 pesos!  


In the branch I went to, the office was decorated with red balloons and Chinese lanterns.  The officers of the branch also wore red!  The color red signifies happiness and good luck!  

It was pure coincidence that I went there to deposit new funds!  I went late in the afternoon so they ran out of Tikoy and Hopia already.  Nevertheless, I qualified to pick a Good Luck Angpao!  

I got 50 pesos and 20 pesos.  It's not that much but more importantly, by receiving an Angpao, I already feel lucky for the rest of the year.  I heard that a small boy who opened an account earlier in the day got the Angpao with 500 pesos in it.  The kid just got an instant 2% interest on his 25,000 peso deposit.  The officer said that the kid prayed before drawing his Angpao from the box.  Prayers really do work!   What a story. (^o^)/

Furthermore, knowing your bank officers and being friendly to them also has its perks.  That's how I was able to draw 2 lucky red envelopes instead of just 1. (^o^)/  This is of course in addition to other services relating to my UITF and Mutual Fund placements that they greatly help me out with. (Thank you guys!)

Kiong Hee Huat Chai Money Magnets! I wish you all a prosperous year of the Silver Rabbit! 


Get your free email updates.  Subscribe here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Articles:



 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    swerte mo kaduha ka gipabunot! nadala sa smile... :D

    on February 7, 2011 at 5:13 PM  


  2. @babesrose21

    Love you! Thanks for dropping by. Is my smile that effective? hehehe

    on February 7, 2011 at 9:59 PM