Quotes from Successful People

I am a Money Magnet! We are Money Magnets!

Some quotes from successful people (stock traders, investors, businessmen) that we, money magnets, can learn from.

"All through time, people have basically acted and reacted the same way in the market as a result of: greed, fear, ignorance, and hope.  Wall Street never changes, the pockets change, the stocks change, but Wall Street never changes, because human nature never changes." - Jesse Livermore, How To Trade in Stocks.


Backdrop: The monkeys of Batu Cave in Malaysia.  

-->


"Success is how well you do 
what you do when nobody else is looking."  - John Paul DeJoria


Backdrop: The fishing village of Bolinao, Philippines as depicted by Legoland Malaysia.

-->

"The greatest success came when I finally decided to forget about the money
and concentrate on being the best trader I could be."
-Mark Minervini, Trade Like a Stock Market Wizard.


 Backdrop: Korean Pop Star Psy and Gangnam dancers in Legoland Malaysia.   

Get your free email updates.  Subscribe here. 

-0-

 If you're using Facebook to leave a comment/question below, please don't forget to tag "Money Magnets" so we can see your comments and reply to it right away. Thank you. You may also reach us directly at email: MoneyMagnets.Phil [at] gmail.com. We'd love to hear from you. -0-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Articles:



 

1 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    on January 5, 2019 at 8:44 PM