I'm gonna be a Billionaire

I am a Money Magnet! We are Money Magnets!

I'm gonna be a Billionaire!  You can be one too!

If you've been reading this blog for some time now, you already probably realize how your thoughts can influence your actions and actually bring forth results for yourself.  You've probably already read Napoleon Hill's Think and Grow Rich, Rhonda Bhyrne's The Secret, Bo Sanchez' 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich and many other personal finance books that never fail to express the importance of the Law of Attraction in one way or the other.  This law is applicable not only for your personal finances but in all areas of life in general.  So harness its powers and make it a habit to attract things with your thoughts.

Since it's the weekend, I've prepared something fun and enjoyable!  I've prepared a THEME SONG for all of us, money magnets.  Let it help us attract more wealth and fortune.  Let's all sing along after the jump! 


I believe that this song I've chosen would have been a lot better if it was written a little differently.  The song is by Travie McCoy and is entitled "Billionaire."  Listen and sing along with it.  I've changed some of the lyrics to make it more effective. Enjoy (^o^)/



Billionaire
by: Travie McCoy
(Some lyrics edited for the sole purpose of this site.)

I'm gonna be a billionaire so frickin' right.
Buy all of the things I never had
Uh, I'm gonna be on the cover of Forbes Magazine
Smiling next to Oprah (Bill) and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire

Yeah I would have a show like Oprah
I would be the host of, everyday Christmas
Give Travie a wish list
I'd probably pull an Angelina and Brad Pitt
And adopt a bunch of babies that ain't never had it
Give away a few Mercedes like here lady have this
And last but not least grant somebody their last wish
Its been a couple months since I'm single so
You can call me Travie Claus minus the Ho Ho
Get it, hehe, I'd probably visit where Katrina hit
And damn sure do a lot more than FEMA did
Yeah can't forget about me stupid
Everywhere I go Imma have my own theme music

Oh every time I close my eyes
I see my name in shining lights
A different city every night oh
I swear the world better prepare
For when I'm a billionaire


When you become a billionaire, what would you do?  How do you plan to effect change in society? Happy weekend singing and contemplating everyone!

Get your free email updates.  Subscribe here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Articles:



 

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said,

    I Have a question.
    Is it good or is it a total waste of money buying lotto tickets?

    on October 16, 2010 at 4:59 PM  


  2. Hi Anonymous!

    I once had a statistics professor who computed in front of the class the probability of winning the lottery. I can't remember exactly the figures that came out but the class came to a conclusion that it is virtually impossible to WIN the lotto. And that's beside the rumors that says that Philippine Lotto results are rigged.

    Yes, I would say that buying lotto tickets is a waste of money especially if you have other more immediate needs where you should be putting your money.

    If you are doing it for the fun and excitement, then if it continues to bring you that then you're lucky. Not that many people have easy outlets for fun and excitement.

    If you are buying the tickets and making money out of it - like running an errand service - then it's all good.

    I hope this helps. Invest wisely!

    on October 18, 2010 at 12:36 AM  


  3. gnparaoan said,

    Hello Sirs,Being Filipino Money Magnets, i hope there'll be a Filipino who'll compose a song same like this, well maybe with better lyrics though :) We've heard songs about the obvious condition of the Philippines (Poverty, War,Corruption, etc.) , maybe this time ,a Filipino whose gonna be a Billionaire, in Tagalog hopefully :D

    on May 14, 2011 at 4:59 PM  


  4. Hello gnparaoan,

    I hope so too! It would definitely be very inspiring for all of us.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    on May 14, 2011 at 6:14 PM