Stock Market Investing Update

I am a Money Magnet! We are Money Magnets!

The Philippine Stock Exchange Index (PSEi) has reached it's all time high breaching the 4,000 mark earlier this week.  For the 4th consecutive week it has managed to end the week with positive returns.  Analysts have indicated that the bull market has definitely arrived and that it's charging fast.  One analyst even projected that the bull is here to stay for at least 5 years.  Citiseconline also released a statement that they are expecting the PSEi to reach the 5,000 levels next year for a return of more than 30% from current levels.  Year-to-date the PSEi is up more than 30%, making it among the top performing markets in the world.  It definitely appears that investing in stocks is the way to go for the coming years.  

Given this positive development in the stock market, I will try to post more relevant articles related to investing in it.  In the meantime, download this stock market primer prepared by Citiseconline and the Philippine Stock Exchange entitled "Building Wealth With Stocks." (Right click on the link and select "Save link as" to download the PDF file.)  You might want to visit my previous articles related to stock market investing as well.

Personally I have been investing in the stock market since 2007.  I have to say that the risk involved is very real but I also have to add that it is quite overrated.  Given the right tools and guidance money magnets can definitely benefit from investing in it.  I have been using BPI Trade and Citiseconline to trade.  If you ask me which one I prefer, I would definitely say that it's Citiseconline.  I just started using their site since July (after hearing from them at the Money Summit and Wealth Expo), and I was impressed with their extensive research (both fundamental and technical research), the user-friendliness of the site, being able to process everything just online, the prompt and friendly customer service, and not to mention the lower commission rates.  

The only thing I liked about BPI Trade, which happens to be absent in Citiseconline, is the credit line that BPI Trade extends to its clients without an interest fee.  BPI Trade users can purchase stocks today (to a certain limit set by the system) as long as the client funds his/her settlement account in 3 days.  Another advantage using BPI Trade is that funds not invested in the market can stay in your bank account and earn interest in the process.  Unused funds in Citiseconline will not earn any interest.  
Since joining Citiseconline, with the help of their research and some other resources from other sites, I have been fortunately able to increase my portfolio by 22%.  It has been a very fruitful partnership and experience for me.  I plan to continue to invest in the stock market for more years to come.  If you need help signing up with Citiseconline or BPI Trade let me know and I will try to help you as much as I can.  Email me at sunjun [at] gmail [dot] com.  

Happy Investing Money Magnets! Keep on attracting money your way.

Get your free email updates.  Subscribe here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Articles:



 

0 comments: