MONEY BLUEPRINT - Millionaire Mind Intensive Workshop

I am a Money Magnet! We are Money Magnets!

Place your hands in your heart and feel the vibrations as you say to yourself, "I am a Money Magnet, I am financially free."

You might wonder about this new format where in we ask you to recite with us declarations about being financially free.  Aside from invoking the Law of Attraction,  this is one of the new processes we discovered while attending the Millionaire Mind Intensive workshop in Manila last September 2018.  This is one way to recondition our mind, our money blueprint, and attract financial freedom.  Yes, you read right!  We have MONEY BLUEPRINTS.



-->

By definition, a blueprint is a design or a plan or a technical drawing.  Unknown to many, while growing up, we consciously or unconsciously store thoughts in our mind that become our money blueprint.  Our money blueprint dictates how we deal with money!  Stories of professional athletes who were once very prominent ending up in bankruptcy or one-day-lottery millionaires are not uncommon these days.  Why do you think that is? Ask me, why?!

It's simply because of their MONEY BLUEPRINT.  Their minds have not been reconditioned to be able to handle that huge amount of money.  They don't know what to do with the money!  They are not prepared.  They are not ready.  And since the mind does not know what to do, it subconsciously sabotages their finances, bringing it back down to a level where they are comfortable.

Whoa?! What?!

That's quite a revelation right?!

Our wealth and financial freedom all along could all have been pre-programmed in our minds!  It is therefore imperative for us to know these programming and recondition those that our not supportive of our financial goals. 

Here's a list of non-supportive beliefs about MONEY:


  • Money is evil.
  • It's more enlightened to be poor than rich. 
  • Rich people are greedy and corrupt.
  • More money will make you less spiritual or pure.
  • Getting rich takes too much work and struggle.
  • Getting rich is a matter of luck or fate.
  • If I have a lot of money, someone else will have less.
  • Having excess money is greedy.
  • Money isn't really important.
  • Money can cause a lot of problems.
  • Trying to earn money is a hassle and a struggle.
  • It takes money to make money.
  • I'm not smart or intelligent enough to get rich.
  • I'm too old to get rich.
  • As a woman, it's much more difficult to get rich.
  • I don't enjoy managing money.
  • I don't have time to manage money.
  • Rich people aren't happy.
  • If I become rich, that's great, if not, that's fine too.
  • I'm already quite comfortable, I don't need to push myself.
Just going through this list of non-supportive beliefs about wealth and money is already making our minds cringe.  Go through the list and see if there's an item there that you feel strongly about.  Remember that item and consider how it could be hindering your growth and journey to financial freedom.  For example,  if you think that rich people are corrupt and greedy, your mind is subconsciously telling you not to become rich yourself - that is because you don't want to be labeled as somebody who is also corrupt and greedy.  Ah ha! Get it? 

Now what should we do then to change this?!  The first step would be awareness.  Find out and recognize which beliefs are within you.  You won't be able to change something that you are not aware of!  

In the next articles, we will share some exercises on how we can recondition our minds to change our money blueprints.  From these non supportive beliefs, we should strive to change these into supportive Money and Wealth beliefs.  

Here's a list of supportive money beliefs:

  • I am an excellent money manager.
  • I manage my money everyday.
  • I am financially free, I work because I choose to, not because I have to.
  • My money works hard for me.
  • I create my life.  I create the exact amount of my financial success.
  • Money is a source of fun and enjoyment.
  • I admire and model rich and successful people.
  • I get rich doing what I love.
  • I am truly grateful for all the money I have now.
  • My capacity to earn, hold, and grow money expands day-by-day.
  • Life and money begins at the end of my comfort zone.  
  • The more money I have, the more I can give.
If you get the chance to attend a Millionaire Mind Intensive seminar in your area, we highly recommend it!  It is a 3 day workshop that's so powerful and energizing!  In the meantime, try to get hold of a copy of T. Harv Eker's bestselling book Secrets of the Millionaire Mind.  It will give you a comprehensive view on how to know what your money blueprint is.

#IAmFinanciallyFree
#IAmAMoneyMagnet
#MayMagandangMangyayariSayo


Get your free email updates.  Subscribe here. 

-0-

 If you're using Facebook to leave a comment/question below, please don't forget to tag "Money Magnets" so we can see your comments and reply to it right away. Thank you. You may also reach us directly at email: MoneyMagnets.Phil [at] gmail.com. We'd love to hear from you. -0-
-->

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Related Articles:



 

1 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    on January 5, 2019 at 8:47 PM